Here are some websites and sources of local information that you may find useful:
- Hungry Monsters – More information about our wonderful caterers.
- Mulberry Corner Uniform – Click on this link to view and order lots of lovely Mulberry Corner polo shirts, cardigans, jumpers and fleeces for your little ones.
- Polkadot babysitting agency – A fantastic babysitting agency, run by qualified nannies. If you opt for their babysitting plus service your sitter will even do your housework and ironing! They can also organise emergency childcare for you should your child not be able to attend nursery due to illness.
- Hallett Photography – We love all the photographers at Hallett Photography, who have being into nursery to take wonderful portraits of the children for as long as we can remember. They also do a range of family photo packages.
- Caroline Jenkins Photography – a relaxed reportage style family photographer, who also happens to be one of our parents. Caroline takes beautifully natural photographs, without your children even noticing.
- 2 year funding – Information from Hampshire County Council about 2 year funding and the eligibility criteria.
- 3 & 4 year funding – Information from Hampshire County Council setting out details of the government’s free funding towards nursery education for your child.
- Our latest Ofsted report – Click here to read our latest Ofsted report in which we received a grade of outstanding in every area.
- 2010 Ofsted report – Click here to read our previous Ofsted report in which we received a grade of outstanding in every area.
Click on the links below to read our nursery policies:
- School readiness tips for parents – a short and snappy leaflet providing a guide for parents to help them track their child’s progress in preparation for starting school.
- Talking Point – A website dedicated to supporting children with speech, language and communication.
- Words for Life – This website contains endless information, downloadable activities and ideas relating to language and literacy for children of all ages.
- Speech Sounds Factsheet – This factsheet provides information about how children’s speech and language develop and what you can do to help.
- Alphablocks website – This website is great for preschool children. It contains lots of phonics games and helps to teach the children the true phonetic sounds of each letter of the alphabet.
- School Readiness leaflet – Produced by PACEY (the professional association for childcare and early years), this leaflet aims to provide a parent with everything they need to know before their child starts school.
- Sugar Smart – NHS Change4Life has created a dedicated website, Sugar Smart with tips, vouchers and recipes to help with a healthier lifestyle.
- Children’s literature resource guide – a comprehensive guide to children’s books for parents and teachers.