Here are some websites and sources of local information that you may find useful:
Our Policies and Procedures
Please contact the nursery for a full list of all our policies or let us know if there is a specific one you'd like to see.
- Hungry Monsters – More information about our wonderful caterers.
- Mulberry Corner Uniform – Click on this link to view and order lots of lovely Mulberry Corner polo shirts, cardigans, jumpers and fleeces for your little ones.
- Hallett Photography – We love all the photographers at Hallett Photography, who have being into nursery to take wonderful portraits of the children for as long as we can remember. They also do a range of family photo packages.
- 2 year funding – Information from Hampshire County Council about 2 year funding and the eligibility criteria.
- 3 & 4 year funding – Information from Hampshire County Council setting out details of the government’s free funding towards nursery education for your child.
- School readiness tips for parents – a short and snappy leaflet providing a guide for parents to help them track their child’s progress in preparation for starting school.
- Talking Point – A website dedicated to supporting children with speech, language and communication.
- Words for Life – This website contains endless information, downloadable activities and ideas relating to language and literacy for children of all ages.
- Speech Sounds Factsheet – This factsheet provides information about how children’s speech and language develop and what you can do to help.
- Alphablocks website – This website is great for preschool children. It contains lots of phonics games and helps to teach the children the true phonetic sounds of each letter of the alphabet.
- School Readiness leaflet – Produced by PACEY (the professional association for childcare and early years), this leaflet aims to provide a parent with everything they need to know before their child starts school.
- Sugar Smart – NHS Change4Life has created a dedicated website, Sugar Smart with tips, vouchers and recipes to help with a healthier lifestyle.
- Children’s literature resource guide – a comprehensive guide to children’s books for parents and teachers.